Draft FY21 Budget Available for Public Review
The themes of the Fiscal Year 2021 budget focus primarily on implementing the updated Comprehensive and Transportation Systems Plans. The updates, dubbed ReEnvision Victor, are scheduled for completion in October 2020 and will guide future development and plan for and prioritize strategic investments through 2040. Project information may be found at ReEnvisionVictor.com.
The work plan funded by the FY21 budget also includes:
- City Hall & Public Works Facility Exploration
- Safe Routes to School Pathway Construction
- Teton Centennial Pathway Construction
- Creation of a Water Facility Plan
- Creation of a Code Compliance Program
- Crystal Bridge Grant Application Submission.
The budget will be reviewed during most upcoming City Council meetings through August, and public comment will be taken. Public comment may also be emailed to the City Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.