Check out the Draft 2020 Budget
as of June 4, 2019. This page will be updated as review of the budget unfolds.
Highlights include funding for:
- A Comprehensive Plan Update
- A Transportation Plan Update
- Exploration of a long term City Hall
- A loader to plow streets
- A jet vac truck to keep the water and sewer pipes flowing
- A grant application match for a Safe Routes to School Sidewalk Improvement Project
- A grant application match for safety improvements to the Crystal Street Bridge
The Victor City Council will review the budget in detail during its June 12th meeting and again during its June 26, and July 10th meetings. The public hearing for final adoption will be on August 14th. All meetings will be held in the Council Chambers located at 32 Elm Street at 7pm. Public comment will be taken during all budget discussions.