2020 2nd Annual Scarecrow Contest
Victor is celebrating the spirit of the harvest this fall. Original Scarecrows created by Victor businesses and non-profits are on display from October 9 through October 31.
VOTING will take place ONLINE only starting October 9. (Ballot linked below)
Click Here for a list of all business and locations of scarecrows to be judged.
Everyone is invited to walk around town to find their favorite scarecrows in all five categories. PEOPLE's CHOICE voting will determine the winners.
- Kid’s Choice
- Best Teton Valley Theme
- Best Use of Business Theme
- Best Use of Recycled Materials
- Most Humorous
Winning Scarecrows announced the first week of November.
1. Victor Drug
2. Victor Emporium- "Harold"
3. Valley of the Tetons Library- "Cat in the Hat"
4. Valley Lumber & Rental- "Billy's Lost His Head"
5. Gravity Graphics- "I Got a Rock"
6. Avail Valley Construction- "Morty & Marcia"
7. General Laundry - "Tidy Family at Suds Mountain"
8. Cottage Creations- "Buddy Rose"
9. Rustic Row- "Headless Horseman"
10. Victor Outdoor Seconds- "Ludwig Von Lederhosen"
11. Stinker Station- "Dino Scarecrow"
12. Cobblestone Hotel-
14. Teton Therapy -"Victor the Minion"
15. Roots Hair Salon- Picture coming soon.
City of Victors Scarecrow- CANNOT VOTE FOR THIS ONE. - Zoom Meeting Buddy.
click here for a list of busniess/ scarecrow photos and voting ballots.