2021 Holiday Festival
Although there will not be the traditional Santa's Workshop, Turkey Toss or Potato Giveaway, The City will be continuing with the Light Parade and Firework Show.
If you are interested in participating in the light parade, please fill out a registration form and submit it to City Hall at 10 S Main Street, Unit 101, PO Box 122, Victor, ID 83455, or email to email@example.com.
We just ask to not have Santa on your floats, since this confuses children, the City will have a float with Santa at the end of the parade.
City of Victor Parade and Craft Fair
7:30am-Flag Ceremony in City Park
7:30-9:30am-Breakfast in City Park hosted by The Community Resource Center.
8:00am Backstreet Mile Run- $10.00 per entry. Line up 30 minutes before at Kotler Ice Rink.
10:30am- Parade on Main Street.
Craft Fair, Lunch and Entertainment will be in City Park immediately following the parade.
Click Here for Craft Fair registration.
Click Here for Parade Registration-
Please fill this form out and have on the day of the parade. City staff will pick it up at the parade line up.
If you are participating in the parade, we ask that you follow these rules during that parade.
- PARADE STARTS AT 10:30 AM SHARP
- ELM STREET WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL THROUGH TRAFFIC, IF YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT IN THE LINE UP YOU WILL NEED TO PARK IT ON A SIDE ROAD AND WALK TO YOUR FINAL DESTINATION.
- YOU CAN PARK CARS DOWN ASPEN.(AT THE END OF THE PARADE ROUTE) SO YOU CAN DRIVE BACK TO PIONEER PARK UP BASELINE INSTEAD OF WALKING. YOU MUST DRIVE THE PARADE ROUTE BACK TO THE PARK. SEE ATTACHED MAP. PLEASE DROP KIDS OFF TO THEIR PARENTS AT SHERMAN PARK. THERE IS NO STOPPING ALONG ASPEN STREET.
- ***SAFETY RULE*** YOU MUST HAVE TWO PEOPLE WALK BESIDE YOUR FLOAT, ONE ON EACH SIDE OF YOUR FLOAT TO KEEP THE CROWD BACK. THEY MUST BE 18 YRS OR OLDER. THE CITY WILL HAVE ORANGE VESTS FOR YOUR DESIGNATED WALKERS TO WEAR.
- IF TOSSING CANDY PLEASE THROW IT TO THE BACK OF THE CROWD (AIM FOR THE SIDEWALK) WE DON’T WANT ANY KIDS HURT! THIS WILL ALSO KEEP THE KIDS BACK OFF THE ROAD.
- ALL HORSES WILL BE IN THE REAR OF THE PARADE
- DANCERS WILL HAVE TO BE ON A FLAT BED OR PERFORM DANCES MOVING, THERE IS NO STOPPING DURING THE PARADE OR YOU MAY BE ASKED TO EXIT THE PARADE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP THE PARADE MOVING AND WITHOUT GAPS IN IT.
2nd Annual VICTOR SCARECROW CONTEST Oct 15 - Oct. 31, 2021
Create your own “scarecrow” to display in front of your business outside in a safe zone without blocking sidewalks or street parking. If you don't have a storefront, your scarecrow can be placed in the HeArt Park, next to the Victor Post Office. Please source your own materials and display.
September 27 Registration DEADLINE – registration now online at www.victorcityidaho.com
October 11 Display DEADLINE - to be included for voting
October 15 – 31 Voting Days
Nov 3 Winners announced
To highlight Victors’ unique culture, and to encourage mindful, eco-conscious creativity, there will be five prize categories:
- Best Use of Business Theme
- Most Teton Valley
- Best Use of Recycled Materials
- Kids Choice
- Most Humorous
Prizes: $100 per category. Winners will be announced in the local media and online.
The City of Victor will advertise regionally and online. Please market the contest through your regular marketing channels and on social media.
One voting ballot is allowed per person. Vote for as many categories as possible. Each scarecrow can win up to 2 categories. Voting ballots will be ONLINE at www.victorcityidaho.com
Registration DEADLINE: Sept 27, 2021
To be eligible for voting, register with the City of Victor
Contact: Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org