January 4, 2021 - Beginning in January 2021, the Victor Planning and Zoning Commission will hold its regular monthly meetings on the third Thursday of each month at 7pm. The Commission changed its meeting schedule to reduce the time it takes to process planning and zoning applications coming before the board by one week and to avoid regularly meeting on the same date as other public boards within Teton Valley.
The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 P.M. at City Hall located at 32 Elm Street.
- Commissioner- Christian Cisco (3 year term expires September 2022)
- Commissioner- Matt Thackray (3 year term expires September 2021)
- Commissioner- Ben Winship (3 year term expires September 2023)
- Commissioner- Carl Kohut (3 year term expires September 2023)
- Commissioner- Kristi Aslin (3 year term expires September 2023)
Agendas and Minutes will be posted as they become available.
All applications heard in front of the Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council shall follow the procedure outline in the Victor City Code and Idaho Code Title 67 Chapter 65. All recommendations and decisions shall be made based on applicable law. Public Comment will be take on such applications that allow for it as outlined in the public hearing notice.
Pending Applications and Public Notices