Documents & Links:
Victor City Council
Wednesday January 23, 2019
City Council Chambers, 32 Elm Street
PLEASE SILENCE ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES DURING THE MEETING
- I. Opening
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
i. If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors
attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements
ii. City Hall will be closed on January 21 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
iii. The annual Council Retreat will be on February 7th at Moose Creek Ranch.
- II. Visitors
(The Visitors section of the agenda is reserved for public comment pertaining to items not listed on the agenda. Public comment relating to work session items and public hearings will be taken under those portions of the agenda. Please approach the podium and state your name and address for the record. Please make public comment within three minutes).
- III. Work Session (Items listed in this section of the agenda are action items unless otherwise indicated. Public comment will be taken on all items).
- IV. Public Hearings & Action Items (All items listed in this section of the agenda are Action Items. However, public comment will only be taken for Public Hearings).
- Economic Development Plan – Brian McDermott (Action Item)
- Public Hearing – SD2016-04 Cloverleaf Court Final Plat located at 1096 Brooktrout Dr. – Ryan Krueger, Planning and Zoning Director (Action Item)
- Public Hearing – SD2018-02 Chisler Meadows Preliminary Plat located at 220 Cedron Rd – Ryan Krueger, Planning and Zoning Director (Action Item)
- V. Ordinances & Resolutions (All items listed in this section of the agenda are Action Items. Public comment will not be taken).
- VI. Consent Calendar (All items listed in this section of the agenda are Action Items. Public comment will not be taken).
VII. Matters from Mayor, Council, & Staff
i. 2/13 Auditor Report
VIII. Adjourn (Action Item)