Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Victor City Hall – 32 Elm Street Victor, ID 83455
- Approval of Minutes from August 21, 2018 regular meeting (Action Item)
- DR2018-01 Rich Childress Rich Childress has requested design review approval for the property addressed at 25 W Birch St. The applicant proposes to construct a two-unit addition onto a historic single family house. The request includes parcels RPB0086003007A and is zoned RM-2 (residential Multi-Family) (Action Item)
- Public Hearing: SD2018-02 Chisler Meadows Subdivision Caddis, LLC, represented by David Bressler, has requested Preliminary Plat approval to subdivide the approximately 1.40-acre property addressed at 220-260 Cedron Road in a RM-2 (Residential Multi-Family) zone. The property currently contains three multi-family residential buildings totaling eleven units and no new buildings are proposed. The plat proposes to place one apartment building on a separate lot, create 7 individual lots for the townhouse units in the other two buildings, and create a common area lot for a total of nine lots. (Action Item)
- Calendaring: The next P&Z Commission meeting will be December 18, 2018.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.