Documents & Links:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +16699006833,,962285212# or +12532158782,,962285212#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 962 285 212
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbiPzupYt
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Regular Meeting Agenda
Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
- Approval of Minutes from August 19, 2021 meeting (Action Item)
- Public Hearing: LU2021-07 Jackson HWY LLC Variance
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for a variance of the Build-to-Zone requirements for development on parcel number RPB3N45E126400. The Commission will be the decision making body for this agenda item.
- Public Hearing: LU2021-08 Hillside Zone
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider a code text amendment to articles 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, and 15 of the Land Development Code to create a new zone in the City of Victor. The Commission will be a recommending body to the City Council for this agenda item.
Staff Report Packet
Public Comment Received
- Public Meeting: County Subdivision request within AOI
The commission will hold a public meeting to consider a concept plan application for a subdivision in Victor’s Area of Impact on the K ranch parcel (RP03N45E122401). The commission will be a recommending body to the Teton County Planning and Zoning Commission.
Staff Report Packet
6. Calendaring: The next regular commission meeting will be October 21, 2021.
7. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)