Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Virtual Meeting via Zoom Webinar and at 32 Elm Street in Victor
- Link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/962285212
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +12532158782,,86188487854# or +13462487799,,86188487854#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 962 285 212
Meeting instructions: Due to recommended social distancing practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the City of Victor will conduct its public meetings primarily virtually. There will also be a physical meeting presence in the Council Chambers at 32 Elm Street. Due to limited space to meet social distancing requirements, all interested parties are strongly encouraged to attend the meeting virtually.
Please be sure to keep your device on mute unless you are actively making public comment during a public comment portion of an item!
- When you make public comment, please be in a place with no background noise and speak in a clear, strong voice.
- Approval of Minutes from January 7, 2021 meeting (Action Item)
- Approval of Minutes from January 13, 2021 meeting (Action Item)
Public comment received prior to the hearing
The commission will hold a public hearing continued from the January 7th meeting to consider drafts of new comprehensive and transportation plans for Victor. The commission will consider directing staff to make changes to the draft and providing a recommendation to City Council.
- Planning Department Updates
- Calendaring: The next regular commission meeting will be February 18th, 2021.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.