Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Victor City Hall – 32 Elm Street Victor, ID 83455Public Hearing: SD2019-03 Mountainside Village Preliminary Plat Phase 3A Application
Mountainside, Inc. has requested a Preliminary Plat approval for Phase 3A. Phase 3A has 30 residential lots and one common lot. The proposed zoning of the property is RS-3, and RS-5. The intent with phases 3A is to follow the originally adopted masterplan. Phase 3A obtained Concept Plan approval on July 17, 2018. The request includes parcels: RPB3N45E130603. (Action Item)
Review Criteria (Div. 14.5.10.C.8.):
1. Recommendations of the Administrator, including recommendations from internal City departments and external agencies;
2. Compliance with the applicable requirements of the Land Development Code. Substantial conformance with the City’s applicable adopted plans and policies
3. Public Meeting: AC2019-02 Stinker Station Buffer RequirementsPublic Meeting: AC2019-02 Stinker Station Buffer Requirements
The applicant is seeking alternative compliance to the buffer requirements as allowed in the Land Use Development Code Div. 11.2.2.G for the northeastern boundary, the portion adjacent to the RM-2 zone property, of the project site. (Action Item)
The applicant has submitted a site plan review application for their Parking Lot Improvement project on parcel RPB3N45E118450.5. Planning Department Update
6. Calendaring: The next P&Z Commission meeting will be October 15, 2019.
7. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.