Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Victor City Hall – 32 Elm Street Victor, ID 83455
1. Approval of Minutes from April 16, 2019 regular meeting (Action Item)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 16, 2019 Special Meeting (Action Item)
3. Continued Public Hearing: Rezone ZX2019-02 342 Larkspur Ave (Action Item)
David Anderson has requested a Rezone Map Amendment for 8 lots within Teton Towne Center Subdivision located at approx. 342 Larkspur Ave. The property contains 8.54 acres of land which is currently vacant. The request would rezone the property from Industrial Flex (IX) to Commercial Heavy (CH). The south east portion of the property would remain Industrial Flex (IX). The applicant is not proposing development with this application and subsequent applications will be required prior to any development at this site.
Review Criteria (Section 14.7.11.B):
1. The Zoning Map Amendment substantially conforms to the Comprehensive Plan.
2. The Zoning Map Amendment substantially conforms to the stated purpose and intent of this Code.
3. The Zoning Map Amendment will reinforce the existing or planned character of the area.
4. The subject property is appropriate for development allowed in the proposed district.
5. There are substantial reasons why the property cannot be used according to the existing zoning.
6. There is a need for the proposed use at the proposed location.
7. The City and other service providers will be able to provide sufficient public facilities and services including schools, roads, recreation facilities, wastewater treatment, water supply and stormwater facilities, police, fire and emergency medical services, while maintaining sufficient levels of service to existing development.
8. The Zoning Map Amendment will not significantly impact the natural environment, including air, water, noise, stormwater management, wildlife, and vegetation.
9. The Zoning Map Amendment will not have a significant adverse impact on property in the vicinity of the subject property
4. Planning Department Update
5. Calendaring: The next P&Z Commission meeting will be June 18, 2019.
6. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.