Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Victor City Hall – 32 Elm Street Victor, ID 83455
2. Public Hearing: Rezone ZX2019-01 63 N Beryl St. (Action Item)
Ari Kotler has requested a Rezone for the northern .24 acres of his .59-acre parcel located at 63 N Beryl. The property is currently zoned Commercial Mixed-Use (CX). The proposal would rezone the northern .24 acres to Residential Multi-family (RM-1) to accommodate the construction of a detached house. The request includes parcel: RPB0086005001B.
Review Criteria (Section 14.7.11.B):
1. The Zoning Map Amendment substantially conforms to the Comprehensive Plan.
2. The Zoning Map Amendment substantially conforms to the stated purpose and intent of this Code.
3. The Zoning Map Amendment will reinforce the existing or planned character of the area.
4. The subject property is appropriate for development allowed in the proposed district.
5. There are substantial reasons why the property cannot be used according to the existing zoning.
6. There is a need for the proposed use at the proposed location.
7. The City and other service providers will be able to provide sufficient public facilities and services including schools, roads, recreation facilities, wastewater treatment, water supply and stormwater facilities, police, fire and emergency medical services, while maintaining sufficient levels of service to existing development.
8. The Zoning Map Amendment will not significantly impact the natural environment, including air, water, noise, stormwater management, wildlife, and vegetation.
9. The Zoning Map Amendment will not have a significant adverse impact on property in the vicinity of the subject property
3. Planning Department Update
4. Calendaring: The next P&Z Commission meeting will be April 16, 2019.
5. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.